Information about the processing of personal data by CBCS at Karolinska Institutet
By signing the CBCS user agreement, the user acknowledges that they have been provided with information about the processing of the personal data as set out in this document.
1. Karolinska Institutet (KI) is the controller for the processing of your personal data. Your contact person for this processing is: Anna-Lena Gustavsson, Director for the LCBKI node of CBCS, Department of MBB at KI; email@example.com +46 70 396 5178
2. Contact information to KI's Data Protection Officer: Mats Gustavsson firstname.lastname@example.org 08-524 864 73
3. The purpose of the processing of personal data: As the Principal Investigator and a collaborator with CBCS your project will be listed with your name, contact information and project title in the user- and project- database of CBCS for internal CBCS use only and with the purpose of keeping track of CBCS project progress and leverage.
4. KI is a public authority and is thereby obliged to comply with, among other things, the rules on public documents, public authority archives and public statistics. KI will therefore also process personal data in the manner required to comply with other applicable legislation.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients who will receive the information: Since KI is a public authority your personal data and other information about you can become subject of a request from the public in accordance with the Public Access and Secrecy Act, before an extradition KI will perform a secrecy examination.
6. Your personal data is handled in accordance with regulations regarding public authority archives.
7. The data subject has the right to access and, as far as possible, rectification of or deletion of personal data or to restrict the processing relating to the data subject or objection to the processing.
8. There is a right to withdraw the consent at any time. If you would like to be removed from the database please contact CBCS director email@example.com or your project contact at CBCS.
9. If you have any comments or complaints on how KI's process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with KI's answers you can contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority with complaints regarding KI's processing of your personal data; email@example.com or 08-657 6100